The Zetor Forterra range covers 5 models ranging from 99hp to 136hp. All models are covered by a 2 year or 2400 hour warranty.
Zetor Forterra tractors boast a 24 forward, 18 reverse 40kph gearbox with manual shuttle and 3 stage powershift.
- Forterra 95 96hp - available in 4WD only
- Forterra 105 107hp - available in 4WD only
- Forterra 115 117hp - available in 4WD only
- Forterra 125 130hp - available in 4WD only
- Forterra 135 136hp - available in 4WD only. Includes push back hitch and an air-base seat as standard.
HitchTronic is a new function which automatically regulates the rear three-point hitch so that the tractor gets adjusted to the terrain without the necessity of the operator to control it. The HitchTronic system is included as standard in the Zetor Forterra range. A video demonstrating the HitchTronic system is included below.
The Zetor Forterra series offers engine powers of up to 140 HP, which makes it a very strong alternative to rival six-cylinder tractors. Construction of Forterra tractors has been adapted accordingly – these are robust, eavyweight tractors. Due to very good torque parameters, they are appreciated as hard workers and excellent value for money. Forterra tractors are unbeatable in terms of operational costs.
- Proven by generations of users
- The exceptional popularity of Zetor engines is based on low fuel consumption, high reliability and simple design – these reward the customer not only with low purchase costs, but also low operating costs and great reliability. The 16-valve engines obtained one of the best evaluations in a stringent test carried out by the German gricultural Association (DLG). Tractors with these engines therefore rank among the most economical in the market.
- ZETOR TRACTORS a.s. manufactures the largest number of compression ignition engines in the Czech Republic. This manufacturing tradition dates back to the 1920s.
- In-house development and manufacture - guaranteed precise workmanship using quality materials.
- Low consumption - ensures a very low operating fluid consumption.
- Mechanical injection pump - reliable and trouble-free operation, long service life.
- Two balance shafts - reduce vibrations and make the engine run more smoothly.
- Pressurized oil-cooled piston crowns - increase combustion efficiency and prolong engine life.
- Optional coolant heater - reduces warm-up time, thus saving fuel.
- Glow plug in every cylinder (direct combustion engine pre-heating) - guarantees reliable starting at low temperatures.
- Environmentally friendly operation - Zetor tractors have a particulate filter in order to meet the most stringent emission limits.
- No power boost restricted only to certain conditions.
- Zetor tractors do not use power boost, i.e. power available only under certain conditions. Zetor engines have full power available regardless of what speed the tractor is travelling or whether the PTO has been engaged.
- Excellent torque characteristics give the engines resilience and the capability to work at low speeds with heavy loads, without the need for frequent shifting.
- Perfect synchronization of power and accuracy
- The classic, four-speed, fully synchronized gearbox in Forterra tractors, supplemented with two speed ranges and a three-stage multiplier (24/18), features larger gears and bearings for a good service life. Gears are suitably spaced with seven speeds available within the operating range from 6–12 kph.
- In-house production - control and enforcement of high quality standards.
- Service life - high-quality and durable materials ensure long service life.
- Highly configurable - solution tailored to customer’s needs.
- Gear ratio - optimizes power to weight ratio.
- Comfort - simple and easy shifting.
- PTO ground speed - standard offer
- The rear PTO speed is completely independent of the travelling speed, and depends on the engine rpm. The tractor has the following rear PTO speed combinations: 540 / 540E / 1,000 / and 1,000E.
- PTO clutch
- The wet plate clutch in an oil bath provides long service life. Modulated switching ensures that attached implements start up smoothly.
- High efficiency of work
- Two auxiliary hydraulic cylinders ensure uniform tractor loading and maximum lifting force, up to 77 kN.
- Option to use heavy implements, maximum hydraulic lifting capacity up to 7,700 kg.
- High productivity thanks to hitchtronic automatic control of three-point hitch.
- Long life with uneven three-point hitch load.
- The Bosch electro-hydraulic system is fitted with the HitchTronic function, a unique system to automatically control the rear three-point hitch. When using this system, there is no need to set up types of regulation or combinations.
- Only the implement working depth is set. When the implement attached to the rear three-point hitch reaches the set depth, the control system measures the soil resistance, and this value is used as the initial value for automatic hitch control.
- comfort and ergonomics
- Convenience, comfort and user-friendly ergonomic
- These are the main features of Forterra cabs. Every item has been designed with specific regard to tractor operation, to increase maximum utility and comfort in all terrains and environments.
- Spring-mounted cab - all forterra models have the cab spring mounting system to maximize operator’s comfort.