Meadow Preparation - Carre Prairial Singlepass
An evolution of the chain harrow/grass harrow, the Carre Prairial Singlepass facilitates meadow regeneration, scarification, molehill removal, cow dung and moss removal.
- The PRAIRIAL’S original design provides great operating stability at high speed (up to 16 km/h).
- Cutter working depth: up to 8cm.
- Working widths range from 2.5m to 6m.
- 3-point attachment by pins,Categories Nos.2/3
- 100x8 tubular frame 120x60x8 and 200x100x5
- 4 knife-holding and levelling blade holding bars 70x5mm.
- Reversible knives with a pitch of 200 or 250mmon 2 bars at the front.
- The knives’operating depth is adjustable by means of a screwed push bar.
- Staggered levelling blades on 2 fixed bars at the rear.
- The knives and blades are fixed on flexible blades.
- 8mm dia. rootrake harrow on 2 rows at the rear with adjustable aggressiveness.
- Hydraulic folding from 4.50m:
- Fixed model:3m
- Folding models:2.50m
- Pair of tyred depth gauge wheels
- 18 x 8.50-8 (460 dia. x 220)
£5,250 + VAT