The Major is the smallest tractor in the Zetor range and is currently available with an 80hp engine. This tractor is available in 2wd or 4wd. A reliable tractor of a medium-capacity class with excellent price-to-power ratio. It comes backed by a 1 year manufacturer's warranty on all major mechanical components.
A universal wheeled farm tractor, intended for working with agricultural implements, industrial aggregates and for agricultural transport, it has been designed to honour the basic pillars of the zetor brand. With its power category under 80 hp, zetor major builds on one of the most successful models in zetor’s history. This reliable, efficient and easy-to-maintain model has already acquired the reputation of a tractor that has been in service for a lifetime. These qualities, and the excellent price-to power ratio, are appreciated mainly by owners of family and smaller farms. A reliable tractor of a medium-capacity class with excellent price-to-power ratio.
- excellent price-to-power ratio
- time-proven concept
- high reliability
- simple servicing
- robust, frame-reinforced body
- easy to maintain
- maximum lifting capacity 2,400 kg
- Big power in little helper
- 4 cylinder in-line engine
- Displacement : 2.9 Liter
- High Pressure Comon Rail systém
- Heavy duty external cooled EGR
- Hydraulic valve lifters
- Turbo engine with charge-air cooling
- Structural block and Oil Pan
- Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) exhaust after-treatment systems
- The exceptional popularity of Zetor engines is based on low fuel consumption, high reliability and simple design – these reward the customer not only with low purchase costs but also low operating costs, great reliability, and low maintenance and service requirements.
- 12 simple steps to productivity
- Design proven by users
- Proven long-term function and reliability
- Simple servicing
- Smooth gear changing
- Fully synchronized, four-speed gearbox with three-speed reducer and reverser.
- 12/12 speeds
- Maximum speed 30 KPH
- Rear pto speeds: 540/1,000 or 540/540E.
- Major tractors are equipped with a synchro shuttle, a four-speed, fully synchronized gearbox and a three-speed reducer. The number of speeds is 12/12.
- Simplicity is strength
- Mechanical hydraulics with position and force control.
- Features high lifting capacity, smooth starting control and hydraulic lock function for implement transport.
- Maximum lifting force 24 KN.
- Tractor has one or two hydraulic - quick couplings, with a waste return.
- Mechanical control – high durability and long life.
- High lifting capacity.
- Smooth starting control.
- Quick mounting and securing of implements.
- Simple and safe handling of ancillary equipment.
- Hydraulic lock function for implement transport.
- The Major model employs mechanically regulated hydraulics, featuring not only high lifting capacity but also smooth starting control, including a hydraulic lock function for transporting implements. The tractor is equipped with either one or two hydraulic quick couplings, and a waste return for driving hydraulic motors.
- Roomy and practical
- The cab is comfortable and designed with regard to practical use. Plenty of space and ergonomically designed controls facilitate the work of the tractor operator. The cab has a hatch to simplify work with a front loader, and it can be equipped with air-conditioning as an option.
- Roomy, designed for practical use.
- Ergonomically designed controls – making the operator’s Work easier.
- Great visibility through the hatch – good view when working with front loader.